Hello guys, so if you are on discord you probably know that a lot has been fixed ever since we opened, I just thought I'd compile all the changes into one post so anyone that visits the website, who isn't on the discord server for what ever reason, is able to see the changes made. Also a really nice way for me to see what's been done over the month of August.
So to summarise this post in one paragraph, in the past month, the main things that have been changed is the token shop, implementing a new custom feature called dragon stone, made new graphics for the server (this includes the logo, banner, static banner and other elements), revamping /help and /warps and so much more.
August Change Log (1st August - 29th August 2019)
- Issues been fixed where you couldn’t build at y = 0 without being teleported back to your island
- Creepers and enderman no longer stack
- Tokenshop has been released
- /warp has been fully re-vamped
- Warp inside/outside have been removed
- Warp pvp has been added and a platform has been built to drop into war zone
- Zombie pigman no longer stack
- /help has been fully re-vamped
- Zombie pigman now have a 75% chance of dropping anywhere between 1-2 gold ingots!
- Added chat reaction
- Added auto-sell chests
- Fixed a small typo in generators
- Re-vamped the server chat
- Added new rainbow chat ability
- Updated the sword in token shop from Sharp V to Sharp VI
- Fixed an issue with creeper explosions breaking blocks at /warp pvp
- Fixed a few inconsistencies in /shop with the prismarine shards
- Added lockette plugin (you are now able to private your chests, simply place a sign infront of it)
- Fixed an issue where players weren’t able to send any messages/reply to any messages in-game
- Increase the lapis + redstone drop count with the break block hopper
- Fixed an issue where you would lose your inventory when falling off your island in the nether
- Edited a few features in the website
- Sell-wands in the store have had their usages increased to 750 and 1500 respectively, prices have also fallen for them.
- Diamond and emerald sell prices have increased
- Autopickup has been fixed and added back to the store
- Lava speed / crop growth has now been doubled
- Added a few official documentation to the website, like ban appeals and staff applications.
- Added new /trade plugin
- Released new banner and server logo
- Released the brand new website *
- In the hopes of becoming more accessible to new players, all “custom” features in the token shop will have a lore explaining what the purpose of the item is.
- A few edits on the website have been made
- Went through all the descriptions of the packages on the store to ensure that each have their relevant descriptions and made sure that these were consistent and updated with what’s in game
- Issues regarding the command /token shop has been fixed *
- The server animated logo has been released.
- All swear words have now been unfiltered, please note that a few will be added back.
- All crates now have their relevant lores for custom items, I’m hoping that this will make the crates a lot friendlier to new starters who probably have no idea of the features that we have.
- You can …. FINALLY click links if you do /register and /store, /website or anything along the lines of that, literally took me 3 hours to figure out how to do it!
- We have now implemented a no cheat plugin
- Re-vamped the /baltop
- Drop counter has been removed
- We now have join/leave messages
- Final pieces of graphics have been announced
- Demon has now changed from green to red
- Updated discord icon
- Updated discord rank colours
- Suggestions channel removed from discord
- Server supporter role has been removed
- Added unscramble in the chat games,
- Fixed a disconnect.spam issue that kicks players to messaging too fast
On DragonBlock, we want everyone to have the best experience possible. There are some rules and limitations that the staff team has made to help keep everything fair for everyone. Our server rules may be found below. Please remember that our rules are not limited to everything listed below! As we are not perfect and because it is not possible to list every possible way to violate the intent of the rules, we ask you to use common sense. If you see something that would typically be illegal on other networks, but is not specifically listed here, please do not attempt it. Also, keep in mind that staff have extensive training and that all punishments are issued at staff discretion … not players’.
To appeal a punishment (without accusing staff of intentional wrongdoing) you may appeal here: https://dragonblock.org/forums/ban-appeals/
Global Ban Offences:
➥ The use, advertisement, or admission of hacked clients.
Schematica (Not printer)
Auto-clickers (Not for pvp and not including kill-aura)
5Zig PVP mod
Too Many Items/Not Enough Items
Better Animations/Player Animations Mods
Gamma/Brightness mods (in which the only feature is gamma/brightness)
Any mods which have no effect on gameplay (Ex. Better Sprint, Auto-respawn)
Armor, Direction, and Status effect HUDs
Joystick mod (or other controller/gamepad mods)
➥ Advertising other servers, through chat, private messages, books, mail, or Discord.
➥ Intentional destruction of another players island in any form is not allowed. Staff will not roll back something that one of your teammates breaks or takes. Be careful who you trust!
DDoS Threats / Doxing
➥ We take the safety of our players very seriously and thus do not allow others to threaten each other with DDoS attacks or releasing their private information. This does not include jokes between friends, but does include remarks such as "Your internet is about to lag" etc.
Links to Shock / Inappropriate Content
➥ Any links which may lead to disturbing/inappropriate content are punishable with a temporary or permanent ban at the discretion of staff.
Real World Trading
➥ Trading in-game items or services for real life money is not allowed.
➥ Inappropriate usernames are punishable with a ban until the username is changed. If it is a nickname, you may lose your permission. Inappropriate Item Names/Signs are not allowed in any form.
➥ Scamming is not permitted on DragonBlock. Scamming can include naming an item incorrectly and selling it in an auction house, or via other trade methods. Such as faking crate keys. Another method would be offering to pay a certain amount for an item but when you receive the item the buyer doesn't pay the money and vice versa.
➥ Using any form of exploits/bugs or associating with anyone doing so is a bannable offence. We generously reward players who report game-breaking bugs.
Mute / Ban Evasion
➥ This is when a player uses an alternate account, signs, books, etc. to bypass restrictions set on their main account. The alternate account, and players IP address will be muted/banned permanently. (Spamming features like /msg after being muted will result in a ban.)
➥ Purchasing anything in the store confirms agreement with the Donor rules.
➥ Ranks are non-transferable and non-returnable. Chargebacks will result in an automatic IP-ban.
➥ You may not use perks to abuse or take advantage of others.
Ex. Using the nickname perk to pretend you are someone else and scam a player.
Global Mute Offenses
➥ Spamming includes posting repeated messages to chat in quick succession, repeated nonsense, and excessive character drag.
➥ While we like to give people some degree of expression, we don't allow people to be overly inappropriate in the chat as it can make others uncomfortable.
➥ Tricking or misleading players to issue commands such as /ci or [Alt][F4] falls under Trolling and is punishable at staff discretion.
➥ Intentionally bringing up sensitive topics to start arguments, make people emotional or harass other players is not allowed. If players make personal attacks on others rather than discussing the topic at hand, they risk punishment. (/ignore the annoying players!)
➥ Abusive or threatening behavior against a particular group, especially on the basis of race, religion, or sexual orientation is not allowed. Unlike most chat violations, staff give no warnings for true Hate Speech and the punishments quickly escalate.
Note: Not all offensive, ill-informed, inflammatory statements or opinions are true Hate Speech and therefore may be warned or punished as disrespect, harassment, bullying, etc.
➥ Swearing to another player as an insult is NOT allowed. Passive swearing is allowed as long as it’s kept at a minimum.
Impersonating Staff / Players
➥ Changing your nickname or otherwise saying you are someone you are not, is prohibited.
➥ Do not accuse another player of hacking in public chat. Report them directly to a staff member via Discord or in-game.
➥ DragonBlock uses American English as the official language. Foreign languages are to be spoken only in private or island party messages.
➥ If the permission is obtained, bold and italic formatting in nicknames may be used, however underlined or magic formats may not as they can cause chat to be covered up or flicker. You may not impersonate players or have inappropriate nicknames or the perk can be lost.
➥ Do not ask to be promoted to staff.
➥ Do not disrespect or swear at staff.
➥ Do not spam a staff member in any way.
➥ Staff have the right to ask for proof.
➥ Complaints about staff should be taken to their higher up.
➥ Do not ask for ranks, items, or teleports from staff.
Google Document Link:
If you believe you have been unfairly punished, you can create a punishment appeal. Remember that using correct grammar, being polite and providing evidence to prove your innocence will result in you having a higher chance of getting unpunished. Please note that staff members may deal with appeals differently, and not everyone will follow a set of criteria - it's up to the staff member who punished you. If you were punished by a staff member who is no longer part of the staff team, a Senior Moderator or Administrator will take care of that appeal.
Also please note that a staff member will reply to your appeal as soon as possible. Staff members (excluding Administrators) have up to 3 days to reply to your appeal. Creating multiple appeals and spam replying to existing tickets will result in appeal privileges being revoked.
Ban Appeal Format:
➥ What's your username?
➥ Which staff member banned you?
➥ What was the date of the ban?
➥ What was the reason behind your ban?
➥ Do you take responsibility for your actions?
➥ Why should you be unbanned?
Page 2 of 3