0l1v3r1's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by Oliver Pearson, Nov 5, 2019.

1. Oliver Pearson

Oliver Pearson New Member

Personal Questions:

What's your Minecraft username: 0l1v3r1
    What is your timezone: (GMT)
    What is your date of birth: 01/03/1996
    How long have you been playing on DragonBlock: About a month or so
    Do you have access to Discord and a working microphone: I do but it may be bad quality
    General Questions:

How much time can you dedicate to staffing on the server? Around 2-4 hours daily. maybe more as i work its going to fluctuate

Have you ever violated the rules and regulations of the server, or any other server? If so, please explain why you were and what you learnt. I have never hacked or done anything wrong I don't like cheating

Tell us about a time you’ve made a mistake. What did you do, how did you fix the mistake and what did you learn from it. I had a server with a mate of mine and I ended up breaking his server so bad he had to do a full reset but I helped him put things to how they were

Have you had any prior experience in being a staff member? If so, what role did you fulfil and how can you use that experience to add value to the current staff team? I have been an admin on a Minecraft server before and had to sort out rebuilds rollbacks problems with people not getting along helping out with day to day problems

Why do you think you deserve the role as a Helper? I have played on Dragonblock for a while and I am always looking to help people out im very nice probably too nice but can be strict when it comes to abuse and offence of players

Have you made any other applications for staff on DragonBlock? What have you learnt since then? This is my first time applying for staff on Dragonblock

Scenarios:

1. It’s your first day as a Helper, you are the only staff member online. You mute a well-known player on the server, for spamming in chat, soon after, a bunch of other players message you to unmute the player and tell you that you can’t abuse your commands. What do you do? I would explain to the players why I muted that player. If after that they don't stop I'll say send them a link to the rules and tell them where to find the rule that was broken.

2. A player has just bought an item from the store but didn’t receive their items, they are getting progressively impatient and start trashing the server. What do you do? I would explain that a purchase could take up to 15 mins until you receive what you bought in-game. I would also warn that person or mute (depending on their history with punishments) if they are using racist slurs or directly swearing at a person or a group of people I would also let admin know to help the process

3. You temporarily mute a player for spamming, soon after the mute expires, he spams again. You see that he has a history of violating the rules and regulations. What do you do? Perm mute him and discuss with the staff team what is going to happen with him next.

2. zor

zor New Member

This is kinda your first post so you're not that active on the fourms mate... like your app is kinda deatiled but just be more active on the fourms and discord cuz i kinda don't see u otherwise in game so yeah

3. Monjii

Monjii Administrator
    Staff Member

This is under review for the next 30 days.

4. IAFCChaos

IAFCChaos Helper

Very friendly and helpful to anyone in need, also very active on the server. +1 from me

5. Monjii

Monjii Administrator
    Staff Member

Parts of this application was copied. Due to this reason, I have no other option but to deny this application.