Dragon Block l Season 2

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Monjii, Sep 7, 2019.

1. Monjii

Monjii Administrator
    Staff Member

[​IMG]

Introduction:

Hello guys! It's finally time! A lot of you have been very patiently and now the time has finally arrived for the release of Map 2. Over the past month, the team has been working incredibly hard on rolling out new content, re-vamping existing features and making sure that we are set for official release. As some of you might be aware the server, in Map 1, was under beta release but I am proud to say that we are in a position to officially release the server.

So a little bit of info, as some of you may or may not know, Map 2 will be releasing on the 14th September 2019 at 12pm EST, which if you're from the UK, about 4pm. This tread will explain, in detail, all the things that have been changed in map 2.

Main Features:

New Spawn / PVP Arena

Pictures:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Dragon Levels

Description: Dragon Levels are a new way you can rank up using in game money. We understand that not everyone is lucky enough to purchase items in the store which is why I wanted to create a new hierarchy of levels to allow users to purchase kits, permissions and abilities using in-game currency. I am hoping that this makes the server more enjoyable and less P2W, which was one of the main objectives in Map 2.

Pictures:

[​IMG]

New Skyblock Plugin

Description: I am so excited to announce that we have now switched to a cleaner and faster skyblock plugin that has so much more to offer, it allows users to promote island members from a visitor, a member to an operator. All permissions that these users have, are completely up to your configuration. It also allows you to have your own island bank where you can deposit, withdraw and send money to users and other islands. It allows so much more, most of which I can't list here due to spacing limitations however, do feel free to check it out in game!

Pictures:

[​IMG]

Island Teleportation Plugin

Description: We as a team have identified that in Map 1 chestshops have not been used very often by players, and one of the reasons behind that was due to the lack of advertising in chat, due to this, we have developed a new plugin where you can use [island] in chat to form a teleportation link to your island. Users can simply click the button to goto your island with no hassle, I'm hoping that this will increase chestshop interaction!

Pictures:

[​IMG]

Block Stacking

Description: We know how frustrating and repetitive it can be to build huge block structures on your island, not to mention how ugly they look, which is why we have implemented a new block stacking system, allowing you to place stack blocks within each other, making your island look aesthetically pleasing.

Pictures:

[​IMG]

Upgradable Borders, Members & Generators

Description: We understand that in Map 1 we weren't great with user interaction which is why we have implemented greater upgradable features for your islands. You can now upgrade your island borders all the way up to 800 x 800, we have completely re-vamped the generator system and they now require in game money to upgrade as suppose to island levels. Member upgrades have remained the same.

Pictures:

[​IMG]

Cumulative Rewards

Description: Cumulative Rewards allow you to obtain greater rewards the more you vote for the server per month. We wanted to get rid of the basic standard reward for users when voting, and we definitely wanted to reward loyalty and consistency which is why we will reward users generously reward users for voting day on day. All users will also now receive, $5000, free fly an hour, XP Levels, & 75 Dragon Tokens as a standard reward when voting.

Pictures:

[​IMG]

Features

Description: Ever wonder what custom features that we've on the server, and what exactly each of these features do? We have now implemented a brand new command (/features) that will show and explain in detail all the features that DragonBlock has to offer, with information on how to obtain certain items and where to use them.

Pictures:

[​IMG]

FAQ

Description: I am happy to say that we are growing month on month, but it must be a little bit of a pain answering some questions that new users have, due to this, we have implemented a brand new FAQ system that new users can use to answer simple questions such as "How can I create an island?" or "Can I apply for staff?", a list of questions can be shown below, if anyone can think of others to add, send me a message.

Pictures:

[​IMG]

Monthly Kit

Description: This has been asked about for quite some while and I can finally say that this has been ready for Map 2. The only reason why I didn't decide to add it to Map 1 was because I didn't want new users to access the kit immediately and then leave the server. One way to prevent that happening is that I made it only accessible to those who have Dragon Level 3 or above. This kit has a cool down of 30d.

Pictures:

[​IMG]

Vouchers

Description: I understand the frustration of receiving the same thing over and over again in the crates, especially if you've bought the keys through the store with your money, this is why we have changed every permission/perk to a voucher, which means you are able to sell this one to other players.

Pictures:

[​IMG]

Other Changes:
    • Brand new mob farm has been released
    • /panel has been completely re-vamped
    • All plugin messages have been changed to suit the theme of the server
    • Commands such as /heal and /fix hand now have a cooldown
    • Anti-drop has been removed from the server
    • New auto-messages have been added
    • Spacing within the new auto-messages have increased to attract the players attention
    • Added new xp withdraw/bank system
    • Added new /nightvision perk
    • Fixed some deluxechat spacing issues
    • Brand new scoreboard
    • Crates are now one GUI and looks a lot more professional
    • Brand new NPCs are spawn
    • Brand new /is top system, showing highest island bank, likes and level
    • Fixed an issue where chestshop owners were not able to see their shop purchases
    • Added new /anvil perk
    • Dispenser place limit changed to 10 per island
    • Hopper prices have been reduced drastically
    • Auction GUI has been re-vamped
    • and so much more!

#1 Monjii, Sep 7, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 7, 2019
    AcidicCat likes this.