Thee_Spyder's Staff application

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by Thee_Spyder, Nov 9, 2019.

1. Thee_Spyder

Thee_Spyder Member

Personal Questions:
    • What’s your Minecraft username? It is Thee_Spyder
    • What is your timezone? CET (GMT+1)
    • What is your date of birth? I was born 2002-09/22
    • How long have you been playing on DragonBlock? I have been playing on DragonBlock for about 4 days i think and i really like the server and want to be a part of it.
    • Do you have access to Discord and a working microphone? I do have Discord and a mic my username is TheeSpyder#0965. I am also a member of the DragonBlock Discord server. I have Discord on both my phone and on my pc so i can be contacted at almost any time
    • What is your current rank on the server? I don't have a rank at the moment but i will get one near christmas i think.
    General Questions:

How much time can you dedicate to staffing on the server? I am home alot and should be able to dedicate around 2-7 hours on weekdays and about 2-12 hours on the weekends depending on what i am doing. I would really want to be a part of the staff team and help the server grow and get a nice community. I know i have not played alot on the server but i really like it and will be online as much as i can.

Have you ever violated the rules and regulations of the server, or any other server? If so, please explain why you were and what you learnt. Yes i have been using hacks when i first started playing minecraft. I was using x-ray on survival servers. I got banned for it, so i deleted the hack because i liked the server and would rather play it normally then to get prem banned. And from that day i have not been cheating or using hacks. And this was about 6 years ago so i have learnt from it.

Tell us about a time you’ve made a mistake. What did you do, how did you fix the mistake and what did you learn from it. Well my mistake was that i downloaded the hack from the beginning and i didn't really think it trough. I learned from my mistake and i have never used cheats or hacks since

Have you had any prior experience in being a staff member? If so, what role did you fulfil and how can you use that experience to add value to the current staff team? I have had some experience of being a staff on a Minecraft server some time ago. I was a Builder/Admin/Co-Owner on the server. But for an unknown reason it closed down. And i learned alot from that experience about how to help people and to be kind and welcoming. I really enjoyed my time as staff since i find joy in helping others.

Why do you think you deserve the role as a Helper? I dont know if I deserve the role as Helper, but if i do get to be Helper i will give it everything i got to help make DragonBlock a better place and for the members of the server to enjoy their time on the server. So yes i personally feel like i deserve the role as Helper.

Have you made any other applications for staff on DragonBlock? What have you learnt since then? No i have not previously made a Staff application.

Scenarios:

1. It’s your first day as a Helper, you are the only staff member online. You mute a well-known player on the server for spamming in chat, soon after, a bunch of other players message you to unmute the player and tell you that you can’t abuse your commands. What do you do? I would let the other players know why i made that desicion and that the muted player did not follow the rule and did therefor get muted. And if they kept telling me to unmute the player i would message them a link to the rules.

2. A player has just bought an item from the store but didn’t receive their items, they are getting progressively impatient and start trashing the server. What do you do? I would private message the player question and let them know that it can take up to 15 minutes for the purchased item to be recived in-game. I would also warn the palyer and tell them not to trash talk

3. You temporarily mute a player for spamming, soon after the mute expires, he spams again. You see that he has a history of violating the rules and regulations. What do you do? I would first talk with them in private message or voice chat and let them know if they continue to spam they will face the consequences of it and that they might get permanently muted. If the said person still wouldn't stop spamming i would i would give them a temporary mute while i ask another member or higher staff on what to do.

2. Thee_Spyder

Thee_Spyder Member

i dont know if i should post my application this early since i have not played the server for long but im hoping its ok

3. Monjii

Monjii Administrator
    Staff Member

For some reason this was in the denied section, this has been moved back to applications.

This will be under review for the next 30 days.

4. Monjii

Monjii Administrator
    Staff Member