UpgradeMod's Staff Application.

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by JustMeToday, Nov 1, 2019.

1. JustMeToday

JustMeToday New Member

• Personal Questions:
    • What’s your Minecraft username? UpgradeMod
    • What is your timezone? GMT (Greenwich Mean Time)
    • What is your date of birth? 16 April 2002
    • How long have you been playing on DragonBlock? About a week.
    • Do you have access to Discord and a working microphone? Yes to both!
    • What is your current rank on the server? Default Rank/Member
    • General Questions:
    • How much time can you dedicate to staffing on the server? On a weekday about 3-5 Hours per day/On Weekends about 6-7 hours per day.
    • Have you ever violated the rules and regulations of the server, or any other server? If so, please explain why you were and what you learnt. I have not Violated the rules or regulations on the server or any other server. I have been banned on 1 server but I found out it was a joke and was unbanned after.
    • Tell us about a time you’ve made a mistake. What did you do, how did you fix the mistake and what did you learn from it. When I was Admin On another server I was new to commands and I Muted someone by mistake, I fixed it by unmuting that player, And said sorry, I then went and learnt how to use commands.
    • Have you had any prior experience in being a staff member? If so, what role did you fulfil and how can you use that experience to add value to the current staff team? I was Admin on another server of some time, I left that server because the Owner was abusing commands. I can bring the ability to find players who are being toxic and spamming in chat. I also am a easy person to talk to, that means that I work well with other people.
    • Why do you think you deserve the role as a Helper? I think I will be a good fit in the staff team, with my friendly personality I can help people feel like they belong. I also Love to help people, It is like I was born to help people.
    • Have you made any other applications for staff on DragonBlock? What have you learnt since then? No I have never applied on here.
    • Scenarios:
    • 1. It’s your first day as a Helper, you are the only staff member online. You mute a well-known player on the server for spamming in chat, soon after, a bunch of other players message you to unmute the player and tell you that you can’t abuse your commands. What do you do? I would tell the other players that the well known player was muted because they was spamming, and even though they are a well known player they still have to follow the rules.
    • 2. A player has just bought an item from the store but didn’t receive their items, they are getting progressively impatient and start trashing the server. What do you do? I would kindly ask them to bare with me, and that I am trying to sort it out. If they spam I would give them a small mute and remind them that I am trying to resolve the issue.
    • 3. You temporarily mute a player for spamming, soon after the mute expires, he spams again. You see that he has a history of violating the rules and regulations. What do you do? I would punish that player with a more severe Punishment for the players actions.

2. JustMeToday

JustMeToday New Member

Edit! {I can do more hours on Weekends, About 5-9 Hours on Weekends}

3. Monjii

Monjii Administrator
    Staff Member

Please allow 30 days for this application to be reviewed.